Monday, January 27, 2020

Review: OverPowered: Anti-Hero Game: Power Chain Book 4

OverPowered: Anti-Hero Game: Power Chain Book 4 OverPowered: Anti-Hero Game: Power Chain Book 4 by Ryan Michele
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story 100% and completely gave me a book hangover grabbing something else to read was so hard this book left me wanting more of these Alpha males then ever before. Garrett might be my fav alpha bad boy of this year and the year just started. I loved the characters and how there story unfolded right before my eyes. I also loved the flow and the easy to read pages kept me turning them fast and nothing could stop me. I was hooked beyond measures and loved everything about this story from the love, the banter and the easy going nature of the characters. MUST READ I highly recommend this story for everyone I personally would read the other 3 stories first but not needed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment