Thursday, November 21, 2019

Review: Intermission

Intermission Intermission by Lisa Suzanne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I couldn't soak up this story fast enough. Delaney had such a hard choice I felt like I had to be there the whole time. Like most I had a pick for Delaney already and really just wanted her to do the same, but as this story continued I was amazed on how it unfolded right before my eyes. Just when emotions couldn't hit any higher this story blew my mind and left me at a good spot knowing how it was going to play out and the guessing every time thinking I knew what the main characters were thinking then Bam, something changed and it started all over again. Lisa did an amazing job having me on the edge of my seat over and over again with this story I could not stop reading it!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment