Sunday, April 28, 2019

Review: Blackout, Book One

Blackout, Book One Blackout, Book One by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story was amazing, I really loved how this story was told already but this time around it was someone else POV. I really liked the love, heartache and emotions that are on every page. The author really knows how to make you feel everything they are feeling as far as the characters. Totally completely 100% blew my mind over and over again. Leather & Lace best saying in this story ever!!!! This is a Must Read one that you'll love and hate and cry all at the same time. The drama of the story really grabs you and holds you captive and doesn't let go at all. Get ready for this wild ride. This story has so many unpredictable parts that you weren't in on reading from the bulldogs POV but Lace and Blackie really make you crave more. Move over Parrish time to make room for Lace to tell her stories!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment