Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Review: Zero Tolerance

Zero Tolerance Zero Tolerance by Autumn Jones Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW, just when I didn't think Autumn would blow my mind anymore, she does it. Once again she proves my mind is complete mush after reading this amazing story. The characters and the events really had me on edge the whole story with each page turn something new and exciting was waiting for me. I fell in love with all the characters hard, they had a way to really tell the story this time around even if you knew who they are from previous stories it was nice getting to know them once again. I loved the story all the way to the end my jaw dropped hard, I couldn't believe what I had just read. MUST READ you really don't have to read the previous books but that's where I would recommend reading them it helps the stories come together. I could give so many spoilers away but I wont this story is that good Read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment