Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review: Wrecked & Restless

Wrecked & Restless Wrecked & Restless by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg Bink what in the ever loving hell did I just read!!! Like that ending what the hell, I want more I can't believe how hard I fell for this story I loved it from the very first page to all the tears in between and then that ending wow, just wow. Every page has something new and emotionally claiming you to the story, everything that the main character feels you feel tenfold. Head over heels in love with the writing and how the story unfolds I got lost over and over in the story. Best thing I have read and really goes well with the other stories in the series. I liked out it was by itself then comes together with the other stories like Bam here you go. Tissues where needed the first half of the story I really felt for Rosie. This strong independent woman has just had her like turned a full 360. as the story goes on you really get to see her strength makes this even better of a story if you ask me. MUST READ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment