Friday, October 9, 2020

Review: Fight Or Flight

Fight Or Flight Fight Or Flight by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

best story ever, I loved how it felt like a feel good story right from the start. I really liked how it was about the next gen and Riggs kids. It felt really and was very powerful with the words. I did tear up a lot with this story and laughed and felt happy at other parts. Can someone say emotional roller coaster. As emotional as this story turns out to be its one that is a MUST READ. Brooklyn and Eric are this prefect match made in heave couple, that by the end you really want more of there story like what happens after BLANK BLANK( see what I did there you have to read it). Family this story has that 100 times over I love that no matter what Janine had everyone come together for support it goes well with what's actually happening in the world right now, gave me all the warm feels. She 100% nail the 2 person POV that totally blew my mind and left me craving more Eric who reminds me so much of Riggs. Trust me and read this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment