Saturday, April 11, 2020

Review: The Spare - Part One

The Spare - Part One The Spare - Part One by Gemma Weir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I personally didn't think I was going to fall in love with this story as it was way out of my normal reads, but I opened up my eyes and gave it a try and holy mother of pearls do I love it, I more then love it. I cannot wait for Spare part 2 like How could Gemma leave the story off like she did. Glad she did because hello book hangover. Arlo and Tally I love these names such rich people names in my eyes anyways. They i believe have a secret love that will hopefully bloom more right now I loved that Arlo is the knight in shinning armor that Tally needed to get out from her parents and sister. Twins who knew right. This story will blow your mind and make for a fast easy to read story. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough I know this is one I need to own in paperback that's for sure. Tally has become my fav female character of the year. Arlo is just this alpha in training but I have a feeling it will come out more and more in the next story. The 2 person POV also blew my mind I loved it being told in 2 different eyes it made the story come to life. MUST READ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment