Sunday, July 7, 2019

Review: The Benefits of Bad Decisions

The Benefits of Bad Decisions The Benefits of Bad Decisions by Lisa Suzanne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was like nothing I have read before it was better. This title really goes right along with the story and the drama of this story leaves you craving more. I couldn't believe how this story just unfolded right before my eye. You meet Ethan's sister Zoey and she turns your world upside down right next to Brody. These 2 really know how to get the emotions rolling for you. Each page had something new that keeps you on the edge of your seat. This is a must read of must reads!!!! The 2 POV story really grabs you and how each character has its own personality that rocks your socks off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment