Friday, April 5, 2019

Review: Twice Claimed

Twice Claimed Twice Claimed by Betty Shreffler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hotter and way more intense then the first story I was hooked once again. I loved the emotions this story had the sad, happy all of them you really felt with Fi was going through on each and every page. Each event that takes place is a new adventure and one I can't read fast enough. I really enjoyed all the heartache and the strength that came with each one. This time around I didn't feel as if I was reading some weird hunger games type love story it was it's own and really showed. The action was just as amazing in this story. Can I say Hott like omg I was in love with the hottness so much, sexy and all. The characters are out of this world amazing I loved each one I meet in this story. This is for a hott must read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment