Sunday, March 31, 2019

Review: Hustle

Hustle Hustle by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fast pace and easy to fall in love with this Gallo really grabs hold and has you fall for him over and over on each page. I really loved the dram in this story along with the love and humor, The sexy parts were mind blowing worthy to read and made you crave for more. The words really make this story flow and blend really well together, making this story bloom into something amazing, just like the other Gallo stories it turns into this amazing love story but this one had more, more flare and more heat I really loved reading about Vinnie and Bianca. Everything was unpredictable and such a page tuner I couldn't put this story down. Action packed and full of very entertaining characters. MUST READ story!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment