Monday, February 25, 2019

Review: Dating Games

Dating Games Dating Games by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I laughed, cried, and all out busted a gut reading this amazing story. I have never read a story that kept me turning the pages and laughing along on every page. I felt like I was their and enjoying the story right in front of my face it felt that real. This story was packed with wonderful characters that I wouldn't mind getting to know more, each one had a unique twist to the story and really helped the story unfold it didn't seem like it was all about just the main characters but all of them as a whole. #TeamJulian. The whole story unfolding before my eyes that had some wicked twist I had a gut feeling on some of it so when it was confirmed I couldn't help but turn the pages even faster then I wanted to go. Easy to read words and even better word building makes this story 100% enjoyable. Steamy romance and even steamier scenes really grab you ten-fold into the story and not let go. I was hooked from page one and couldn't stop at all. Must read story of the year and the year just started!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment