Saturday, February 9, 2019

Review: Claimed Royalty

Claimed Royalty Claimed Royalty by Betty Shreffler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That romance in this story is DAMN, I can't even get words to come out on how amazing it was/is. This story melted my socks off and had me coming back for more and more, Each page had something new and exciting on it. Then you come to the action that was in this story and it's like you were there face to face watching it happen. My second time reading from this author and she blow my mind,the words the characters everything about this story is simply amazing. Getting hooked is the easy part to the story it's once you finish it that's that hard part. I would recommend this story to everyone one. It's like hunger games meets, once upon a time and they had a baby and you have this amazing romance story that is just wow. I cannot wait for book 2.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment