Tuesday, February 19, 2019

New Release The Elite Kings' Club by Amo Jones



✮ ✮ ✮ NEW RELEASE! ✮ ✮ ✮  

The first three books in the best-selling series, The Elite Kings' Club by Amo Jones is now in a box set and only .99 Cents for release week only!



Download your copy Today!

Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/2QTxO0c

The Silver Swan: Book One
Riddle me this... "I am neither dead, nor alive, and I'm not something little Madison can hide. But you will be dead, by the time this is done... the timer starts now, and the games have just begun..." Madison Montgomery comes from money and power, but when someone close to her commits the ultimate crime, Madison must live with her tainted name for the rest of her life. When she begins Riverside Preparatory Academy, the private school her father has swept her into in The Hamptons, she hopes for a fresh start. What she wasn't hoping for was the pack of bad boys who run the school; ten, to be exact. When Madison gains the attention of their leader, Bishop Vincent Hayes, a whole new world that she didn't think existed is exposed to her. A whole world that starts and ends with The Elite Kings Club and these boys, are about to flip her world upside down. Secrets are overflowing and family lies are about to be exposed. Is there more to Madison Montgomery than even she knows?

The Broken Puppet: Book Two
"I thought I knew who I was, but I was wrong." The Silver Swan - 1. A girl who is tarnished. Tainted. One who does not fit into the confinement of legend. The Silver Swan -2. Madison Montgomery. I was lied to. I was cheated. Resigned to pick up the scraps of empty memories and disarrayed thoughts, I left. After finally cutting the strings of manipulation, I resorted to do what I've done since I was a child, something my father drilled into my brain since I could handle my first rifle. Run. I'm a mere shadow of the girl they all knew. Lies and deceit change you. They alter your entire outlook on life. I'm Madison Montgomery, and I want to play a game. Here's what happens when I win. Riddle me this, Mads. What goes bump in the night, but is something you can't see with sight? You may run, and you may hide. If by happily ever after, you mean Bonnie & Clyde.

Tacet a Mortuis: Book Three
Hail to the king, and watch him reign, this game was somewhat fun, until the finale came...Now we're here, with carnage and despair, and the only questions left to answer, are the ones that do not appear...A king loses a war, and a swan sheds her wings, chaos collides with peace, as the crows begin to sing...Enter if you dare, because I swear the end is near, but nothing is as it seems, and everything is so bare.So what the hell is going on at Riverside,I think, I think... everyone is about to die....





No comments:

Post a Comment