Sunday, December 18, 2016

Review: NOWHERE by Bink Cummings

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NOWHERE
Wow, I love this story from one end to the next, I couldn't put it down for anything. It's all I thought about for 2days was this story. I can definitely say this story blew my mind and got me out of the horrible book funk I was in. Bink really knows how to write a story and her characters are amazing they have so much life to them that you can't seem to get enough. When the end of the story came I was in utter shock, like I couldn't wrap my head around that it was over I wanted more and now I'm left craving more and more. The events that take place in the story are mind shocking great and really gets your blood pumping. Beware you might get all hott and bothered over and over again. Blushing is a big possibility. I do recommend reading this story with an open mind cause if not some of the story might not appeal to you, hell it was amazing for me and I'm able to admit that I want more asap. I would love to sit here and talk and talk about this story but I'm also one that if I say to much then spoilers happen and I so don't want that to happen. Just read it. MUST READ!!!! Gwen, Nash and Wes are amazing. Gwen deff blew my mind, she was one I couldn't really figure out what was going on in her head, I loved it. She had me on the edge of my seat over and over. Now if I had to pick between Nash and Wes I most deff am #TeamWes, read the story and maybe you can see my reasoning for that.


***I received this story for a gift and was not asked to leave a review**


 

No comments:

Post a Comment