Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Scar By: Morgan Jane Mitchell

 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Scar
First time reading anything by this author and wow was it good like really good. I thought I was going to be reading it for a few days but man once I started I couldn't stop at all. I was hooked Scar and Emery are this couple I can't get enough of and to try and figure them out makes this story fun and fast paced, you just want to hurry to the next page to see what is going to happen next. I could so sit here and totally give everything away about this story but it's just one of those that you need to read for your self. MUST READ!!! By the time I reached the end I was so in shock on what the hell just happened that I wasn't ready for it to end just yet. 1 person POV story fast pace and kinda of a mystery that happens along the way. The characters just bloomed right before your eyes in the matter of pages.

***I was not asked in any way to leave a review for this story I did of my own free will***


 

No comments:

Post a Comment