Saturday, October 29, 2022

Review: Cease & Desist

Cease & Desist Cease & Desist by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What the heck took me so long to read this amazing and well written story, I couldn't get the pages turned fast enough. Janine once again has blown my mind with her writing, which is nothing like I have read before. She's amazing talented and it shows in this story. It shows in all. I really loved reading about Vanessa and David they were this couple that came out of no where, from what I was expecting anyways. The story is easy to read page turner that of course gets better and better with every turn I of course couldn't stop reading this every time I was at the gym which is why it took so long but was well worth it to the very end. Tear- jerker moments and tragic that will leave your heart bleeding and the tears coming made coming back even easier I just had to know what was happening and going on. Defiantly NOT a disappointment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment