Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Review: Rebel Rage MC: The Complete Series

Rebel Rage MC: The Complete Series Rebel Rage MC: The Complete Series by Addy Archer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

President

The first story in this series and holy smokes is it full of Alphas, sex and a bunch of hottness. I couldn't stop reading the story. Im not to happy about the cliffy at the end but is totally worth it. Addy really knows how to write a hott MC that grabs you by the edge of your panties and holds you down. Angie and Alaric i love these names together, hell as a couple they are pretty damn amazing. Meeting all the MC has been pretty amazing. The characters all bring something to the table and help you with this page turner of a story.

Vice President

Wow this story picks up right where President ended and I love that. Hunt and Peyton are a really strong couple that I enjoyed reading about. Not to mention I think Hunt is way more alpha then Alaric is. This story really blooms into something more with each page turn and makes for an amazing plot. The story deff has some easy page turning with easy to read lines where the words flow. I felt like I was apart of this story and loved every minute of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment