Sunday, April 21, 2019

Review: Wrecked & Reclaimed

Wrecked & Reclaimed Wrecked & Reclaimed by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Second story to Rosie's journey is amazing and really grabs at your heart and makes you want to keep on reading. After book one I was really hoping and waiting for a happiness and man Bink did not disappoint at all she totally blew my mind away. The raw emotions you get from Kade and Rosie really make you mind explode, everything blended really well even the characters are so amazing together. East to read story line, Did have its funny moments that made you bust out laughing and others where your sad and waiting for the other shoe to drop. Was such a page turner that I couldn't get enough of the story once the end happened I really did crave more to see what was next for Kade and Rosie. Amazing word building and twisted and really full of life this is a MUST READ Story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment