WHISPER FOREVER by CA Harms is LIVE!
Whisper Forever by C.A. Harms
I wanted to forget him so many times. Erase the memories we shared and pretend he didn’t exist. It would have made his absence easier to accept.
Lucas Rivers broke my heart more than once.
In my world he was my guy, the one I’d grow old with and laugh with. But things aren’t that simple, and time changes everything.
That naive girl with dreams of happily-ever-afters was gone.
I didn’t need a man to complete me. I was enough—no, I was more than enough. I was strong and determined. I was Madelyn Emery, and never again would a boy break my heart.
But the moment Lucas returned after four years, acting like we could pick up where we left off, that strength inside me shifted. The more I tried to ignore his efforts, the harder he fought.
How can one simple word whispered by one man mean so very much?
1. What kind of stories do you write? What made you start writing them?
-Mostly I write Contemporary Romance. I have ventured in to Romantic Suspense in the past.
2. What is your Favorite things about writing?
- I love getting lost in a story, getting so wrapped up in the characters and the way they feel that they become a part of you.
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite candy?
- Kit Kat
5. If you had to choose what character in your stories would you like to be like and why?
- Madelyn. Because she is selfless, strong and confident. She is sassy, but has a heart of gold.
6. How many books to date have you written that's including ones that are in the process of being written?
- Oh wow, I lost count. Um, over 30.
7. What your holiday of choice that you like or love and why?
- Thanksgiving. I love that the family comes together and spends the entire day, socializing, cooking together. We play games and watch movies. Not to mention the wonderful smells that fill the house after all the yummy food has been baking.
8. What’s one of your fears?
- One of them would be my children's happiness being tampered with. That is a heavy one for real. Nothing is worse than seeing them saddened or disappointed. I may go a little momma bear whenever that takes place, their happiness means more to me than anything.
9. What’s your hardest thing about being an author?
- I’d say getting readers that have never read your work to give it a shot. There are just so many amazing authors out there, that it is a bit overwhelming at times.
10. If you could give any new becoming author any advice what would it be?
-Always and I do mean always stay humble. We are just people who point our words and imagination on to paper. It makes us no different than those that choose to read those words. Without readers we wouldn’t be who we are. Appreciate each and every one of you loyal supporters. Thank them, acknowledge them and never treat them as if they do not matter. Because they do matter.
11. What novel of your own is your most favorite and why?
- Each book I write I think becomes my new favorite. I connect with them and for a while live in their imaginary world.
12. If you had to choose one drink for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Iced Tea
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.
She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.