Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Review: Wild in the Windy City by Lots of Authors

 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wild in the Windy City
I have only read Schooled By: Lisa Suzanne. I have read her work before and she always blew my mind then but, she writes this short story and I'm like what!!!!! I freaking loved it I wanted more once the end came up, I really had to write and ask her about the damn characters if more would come of them, gosh I still don't know but I really hope so; here's to my fingers being crossed on that. So for anyone reading this book once you get to this story hold on tight you won't know what hit you. The flow of the story is fast but it's the right amount of speed for a it. Plus the hott as hell characters make up for it. The way they go back and forth with each other wow. OK no more spoilers from me. It's a MUST READ!!!!


***I was give an ARC of schooled for my honest review only***


 

No comments:

Post a Comment