Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Review: Broken By: Alexis Noelle

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Broken
I swear this author just get's better and bettet with each amazing story she writes. I was blown away. Loved every single thing about this story. The characters some you met in the other novels and well this time Max and Izzy just blow your mind to pieces over and over. Izzy is this amazing woman who's strong and caring, deep down she has demons that hunt her at all times. Max the prospect, hes alpha in training maybe? He's amazing and totally strong, with his own demons he comes out strong. Izzy and Max together are like fireworks. This story like the others in the series are MUST READs!!! Once you read this authors work you wont want to stop you just want more over and over again. I couldnt believe the last page came so fast.

***I received this ARC for my complete and honest thoughts***

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment