Saturday, September 17, 2016

Review: Conflicted by Lisa Suzanne

 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Conflicted
I loved this story, everything about it. SO far this is my top read of 2016 and I couldn't be happier about that. This author has done a really amazing job with the writing for this story nothing like she has ever wrote before. The words just come right off the page and turns everything around for you. It's like magic on the pages over and over again. I was happy I was one of the chosen few to Beta read this story and well I couldn't get enough when I was done. I was amazed and hooked for sure. The characters in this story grab you and hook you in ever more then the words, I couldn't get over them as I'm writing this I can picture them still so fresh in my mind. I would sit here all day and talk about this story but I don't want any spoilers to come out as this is a MUST READ like serious you HAVE to read this.

***I received this for a Beta read and loved it so much I wanted to leave a review***


 

No comments:

Post a Comment