Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review: Loch By: Harper Bentley




What It's About?

Loch Powers was the hottest guy I’d ever seen in my entire life.

And I hated him with every fiber of my being.

I'd practically known him since birth. Heck, we’d literally shared a crib as babies at his mom’s daycare.

Then I’d crushed on him hard when we hit middle school but he wouldn’t give geeky, glasses-wearing me the time of day. When his mom made him take me to the sixth grade dance, he’d humiliated me and I vowed to never talk to him again.

The next year when my family moved away, I told myself that if I never saw him again it’d be too soon.

Now I’m back and attending the same college, but I’m no longer the skinny, ugly girl who was so infatuated with him. And I’m so over him it’s not even funny.

But now that I’m no longer the ugly duckling, he’s set his sights on me, and I’m just not sure what to do with that.

My Thoughts

This story has tons of twist and turns on just about every single page. I know my head was still spinning once I was done with it. As with the title of the story I felt like I wasn't so much in Loch's head and didn't know him as well as I got to with his brothers. The cover looks hott and amazing, over all the story was really great so worth the 4 stars I'm giving it. The author has done an outstanding job with her writing and getting the details on the pages, I also really enjoyed how she got the past and present mixed together and formed such a wonderful read. The main character Simone is strong and very soft hearted as much as she wants to cause harm she just can't deep down and knows that her feelings have never went away. Loch this alpha bad  boy with a heart of gold comes out, not many know that about him but damn when he shows it you fall hard for him. Past love comes full force and the love only grows stronger and stronger with each new day that Simone and Loch shared together. MUST READ 1 person POV story as much as I was really hoping this was going to be a 2 person POV just to be in Loch's head when he found out certain things ( yea see I'm not going to give any spoilers out) would have been amazing. full of hurt, lies, love and truths, this story wraps you up and spits you out once it's finished, as it does seem short once you get reading it, of course then you can't help but not put the story down for anything.


My Rating


No comments:

Post a Comment